- Provides teachers a quick, easy way to convert text documents into audio .wav files for their blind or low vision students
- Features voice, rate, and pitch selection for the audio output
- Select words for WordWav to audibly spell out
- Easily insert audible pauses to better format the audio output
- Listen to an audible preview prior to converting
WordWav Software provides teachers a quick, easy way to convert text documents into audio .wav files for their blind or low vision students.
The converted audio file can then be listened to on many different audio players.
Digital download of WordWav Software Program with a single activation license. Download link and activation license will be emailed once checkout is complete.
NOTE: Each license is good for installation on one computer.
WordWav is intended to be accessible to as many students as possible. Therefore system requirements are quite low. It should work on any Windows computer.
1) Windows operating system;
2) Internet connection for initial installation and registration.
WordWav can use other SAPI TTS voices installed on your computer. Additional voices can be purchased from various vendors online. If you're unsure about other voices, don't worry. All modern builds of Windows include default voices which can be used.
Free Demo Download
View User Manual