- Time announced and displayed on LCD
- Clear female voice in Portuguese
- Hourly time report (can be turned off)
- Rooster crow alarm with 5-minute snooze
- Silver plastic case and band
This Tel-Time VII Talking Watch announces the time in a clear female Portuguese voice at the press of a button and can be set to report the time hourly (This function can be turned off if not wanted.) Time is also displayed on the 1/4" x 3/4" LCD.
Other features include a rooster crow alarm, which sounds for 60 seconds. The snooze alarm may be activated to repeat the alarm every 5 minutes, up to three times. 24-hour (military time) mode. Uses one CR2025 Lithium cell battery (included). Plastic case with stainless steel back. Rubberized plastic band. Color: Silver.
Watch case measures approx. 1-3/8" x 1-7/8"
Product Weight (with battery installed): 1.1 oz.
Weight in Original Packaging: 2.3 oz.
Battery Type: CR2025