- Encourages weight bearing
- Height adjustable blue aluminum frame
- Develops and strengthens neck, shoulders and arms
- Promotes motor development
- Includes foam padded suspended harness and four easy glide pivoting casters
Children who can't pivot, crawl, creep or walk often benefit from adaptive mobility products that help them move and explore their environments. The Crawl-about Child Crawler encourages weight bearing, develops and strengthens the neck, shoulders and arms, and promotes motor development. The blue aluminum frame is height adjustable from 26-29 inches and has a 75-lb. weight capacity. This pediatric crawler also includes foam padded suspended harness and four easy glide pivoting casters.
Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 28 inches
Weight: 11 lbs.
Special Order Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee
policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20%
restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable
due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or
unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and
conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.