- Be alerted to events and emergencies
- Portable receiver enables freedom to move about from room to room
- Vibration patterns distinguish between doorbells and phone calls, among other notifications
- Clips to belt, waistband, or place in pocket
- Alerts you to phone calls, doorbells, sounds, weather alerts, fire, smoke and more
Designed for people who are deaf and blind, and others who will benefit from a portable receiver, enabling freedom to move from room to room. The Medallion Series Vibra-Call 3 Body-Worn Receiver works with all Medallion Series 418 Mhz Transmitters to alert you to events and emergencies. Complete with its own leather pouch, you clip it to your belt or waistband, or place it in a pocket. A series of distinct vibration patterns distinguish between doorbells and phone calls, among other notifications. You can wear it not only throughout your home or office but also outdoors in a backyard or patio. It recharges overnight in a Charger Docking Station (included) which plugs into any standard 110V outlet and notifies you to incoming signals even while you are napping or sleeping by activating a Bed Vibrator (included).
Alerts you to phone calls, doorbells, sounds, weather alerts, fire, smoke and more. Notifies you to the type of alert with distinctive pulse patterns. Features the Silent Call 5-Year Limited Warranty.