Introducing the brand NEW Reminder Rosie Talking Alarm Clock with personalized calendar date voice reminders and more! Reminder Rosie is a low-tech memory aid device that seniors can use with ease. It is a simple, hands-free, inexpensive solution to remember your medication, appointments, and everyday tasks while also serving as a voice-activated digital alarm clock. Because the Reminder Rosie can be operated almost entirely by voice, this is the perfect assistive living device for the visually impaired.
Personalized voice reminders announced in the comforting voice of a loved one or caregiver provide elders with the confidence and independence they deserve while reducing caregiver stress and increasing engagement with care providers. Using cutting-edge technology, the Reminder Rosie Talking Clock is easy to use right out of the box for seniors, older adults, spouses, or caregivers. Simply plug in Reminder Rosie, say 'Hello Reminder Rosie' to wake her up, and say 'Set Time,' 'Set Date' or 'Help'. Once the time and date are set, wake up Rosie and say 'Record Reminder'. With Reminder Rosie, you can record and set up to 25 personalized living reminders by day, week, date, or annually. Once your reminders are set, you can even say 'Today's Reminders' to Rosie and she will let you know exactly what's in store for the day.
- Easy to use
- Large LED display
- Set 25 personalized voice reminders by day, week, date, or annually
- Personalized voice reminders in any language
- Reminders audible from 100 feet away
- Doubles as a voice-activated alarm clock with a Snooze button
- Choose from 3 loud alarm tones and/or personalized wake-up voice alarms
- Hear comforting reminders in a loved one's voice
- Visually impaired assistive living device— can be operated almost entirely by voice
- AC power with battery backup (3 AAA batteries not included)
- Dimensions: 8 in. W x 4.25 in. H x 2.75 in. D
- Weight: 1 lb.
- 1-year Limited Warranty
View User Manual