- Clearly announces time, date, day of week, alarm status, etc.
- Automatically sets itself and adjusts for Daylight Savings
- Large (approx. 1.25" diam.) face with rhinestone chips
- Analog display with sweep second hand
- Includes Free Operating Instructions on cassette
Reizen Talking Atomic Watch- Blk Face-Chips-Leath - Reizen Talking Watches are ideal for those with low vision because they allow for the convenience of hearing the time announced at the press of a button. With this talking watch, you never have to set your watch, thanks to its atomic watch feature. The Reizen Atomic Talking Watch features a clear announcement of time, date, day of week, alarm status and more in a male voice. Plus, this low vision talking watch even sets itself, including adjusting for daylight savings time, so you don't have to worry about it.
It also offers a large face and polished silver hands for easier viewing. It's the perfect choice for the blind and those with low vision This model has a black face with rhinestone chips, a gray bezel and black leather band.
Battery Type: CR2032
NOTE: Atomic Radio-Controlled NIST Time-Setting Function is ONLY available in:
1) USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii); 2) United Kingdom; 3) Germany; and 4) Japan.
However, the time is easily set manually wherever there is no accessible atomic signal.
View User Manual