Supports easier communication between caregivers and hard of hearing patients!
The tools in this kit are designed to help strengthen communication and minimize frustration associated with ongoing caregiver-to-resident and resident-to-resident interaction— from dining to occupational therapy to small-group activities such as card playing. Ideal for one-on-one conversations during assessment interviews with vulnerable elders.
This kit features the Pocketalker personal amplifier, which provides superior amplification of sounds closest to the listener while reducing background noise. This communication tool is lightweight, portable, and easy to use. And it can be used with or without hearing aids. ADA and MDS 3.0 compliant.
POCKETALKER FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Lightweight, portable, and easy to use
- Provides superior amplification
- Finger-tip adjustable volume control
- Accommodates a variety of earphone/headphone options
- Made in the USA
- Color/material: silver gray, ABS/Polycarbonate molded plastic case
- Battery type: two 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline
- Battery life: up to 200 hours (typical usage)
- Low Battery Indicator: red light on top panel flashes
- Microphone: omnidirectional, electret microphone assembled in housing with foam windscreen and 3.5mm mono plug
- Tone control: external rotary control knob to allow user to optimize hearing
- Volume control: external rotary control knob with power ON-OFF switch
- Microphone jack: 3.5 mm, mono, gold-plated mini plug
- Headphone jack: 3.5 mm, mono, nickel-plated mini plug
- Belt clip: allows the user to wear the unit on a belt
- Lanyard: allows the user to wear around the neck
- TV listening extension cord: extends the microphone to 12 ft.
- Dimensions: 3.38"L x 2.23"W x .88" THK. (85.8mm x 56.6mm x 22.3 mm) (not including belt clip or microphone assembly)
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (70.9 grams) (with batteries and microphone)
- Warranty: 5 years parts and labor (90 days on accessories)
- (1) PKT D1 Pocketalker personal amplifier
- (1) EAR 013 single mini earbud
- (1) HED 021 folding headphone
- (1) CCS 043 system carry case
- (100) EAR 045-100 sanitary headphone covers