- Includes: (1) PPA T45 Transmitter; (4) PPA R37 Receivers; (4) EAR 013 Earphones; (2) NKL 001 Neckloops; (1) TFP 048 Power Supply; accessories
- Microprocessor-controlled transmitter features up to 1000 ft operating range
- OLED high-resolution display; push-button menus; and expandable to accommodate any number of listeners
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty; 90 days on accessories
- Meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG) and is Made in the USA
The Williams Sound PPA 457 Personal PA FM Assistive Listening System provides a clear, intelligible hearing experience to assist the hard of hearing in public venues.
The PPA 457 FM Assistive Listening System features the powerful, cutting-edge PPA T45 transmitter, with multiple digital audio-input options and an OLED high-resolution display. It features easy-to-manage menu navigation, three powerful microprocessors, and best-in-class, high-quality audio and RF performance.
This complete turnkey solution includes four PPA R37 receivers, each featuring seek-button channel selection with access to 17 pre-set wideband frequencies between 72-76 MHz. The system is expandable by adding additional PPA R37 Receivers, accommodating any number of listeners.
The PPA T45 Transmitter broadcasts audio from an existing sound system or stand-alone microphone as a 72-76 MHz FM radio signal, just like a radio station. Each listener hears the broadcast with their PPA R37 Receiver using an earphone, headphone, or neckloop.
With an operating range of up to 1000 feet, the PPA 457 System is ideal for large venues where superior coverage is essential. Suitable locations are: Cinemas; Houses of Worship; Schools; Auditoriums; Theaters; Conferences; and Stadiums. Listeners may sit anywhere within range of the transmitter and enjoy personal listening, at the volume of their choosing, without disturbing their neighbors.
This system complies with 2010 ADA Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG) for hearing assistance and is covered by Williams Sound's Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty with 90 days on accessories.
NOTE: Approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. markets. The system cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation.
(1) PPA T45 Transmitter
(4) PPA R37 Receivers
(2) NKL 001 Neckloops
(4) EAR 013 Earphones
(1) ANT 025 Whip Antenna
(1) TFP 048 Power Supply
(1) WLC 004 Main Power Cord (U.S.)
(1) WCA 013 RCA Audio Cable, 3ft.
(1) IDP 008 ADA Wall Plaque
(4) BAT 001-2 AA Alkaline Batteries
PPA T45 Transmitter:
Dimensions: 8.45 in. (W) x 8.25 in. (D) x 1.72 in. (H) (21.5 cm x 21 cm x 4.4 cm)
Weight: 3.0 lbs (1.36 kg)
Power Supply: AC powered via included Desktop Style Transformer (TFP 048)
PPA R37 Receiver:
Dimensions: 4.1 in. (W) x 2.85 in. (D) x 1.38 in. (H) (104 x 72 x 35mm)
Weight: 4.6oz (130g) with batteries; 2.6oz (73g) without batteries
Battery Type: (2) AA Alkaline or (2) AA NiMH
(2) AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (BAT 001), approx. 50 hrs;
(2) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries (BAT 026), 1500 mAh, approx. 32 hrs