Get around more easily— both indoors and outdoors! The Nitro Rollator from Drive Medical gives individuals with limited mobility a versatile, compact, and portable means of navigating.
Whether you're moving around your home or office, out running errands, or going for a walk in the park, you'll appreciate its sturdy feel, lightweight construction, and superior maneuverability. Plus, it easily folds with one hand for storage.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Attractive, Euro-style design
- Brake cable inside frame for added safety
- Handle height easily adjusts with unique push button
- Caster fork design enhances turning radius
- Large 10" front casters for easy maneuverability and indoor or outdoor use
- Easily folds with one hand to ultra-compact size for storage
- Clamp (included) holds the Nitro closed when frame is folded
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Back support height easily adjusts with tool-free thumb screw
- Seat with fold-up handle is durable and comfortable
- Cross brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability
- Frame can be folded with one hand for ultra-compact storage and portability
- Comes with a removable zippered storage bag with a unique attachment that keeps the bag securely in place when the rollator is open or folded
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Color: red
- Handle height (highest): 38.25"
- Handle height (lowest): 33.5"
- Unit width: 23"
- Unit length: 27.75"
- Seat depth: 8"
- Seat width: 18"
- Seat height: 20.5"
- Product weight: 17.5 lbs.
- Weight limit: 300 lbs.
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.