MyAlert Wireless Door and Window Security Transmitter alerts you when a door or window is opened.
When a door or window is opened an extra-loud 100 decibel siren or bell will sound and a paired receiver (available separately) will alert you with: loud sound; bright, red LED flashing light; and vibration.
Easy To Setup
- Remove the protective paper of the double sided tape and apply to the back of the unit
- Remove the other side of the protective paper and place on surface to be mounted
- Stick the alarm transmitter to the window or door frame
- Next, stick the magnetic unit centered with alignment marks next to transmitter alignment marks
- When the magnet moves away from the transmitter unit, the siren or bell sound will be activated and will send out a wireless signal to a paired receiver (available separately)
The siren will automatically turn off after 15 seconds and will repeat itself every 30 seconds if the door or window does not close or it is manually turned off at the unit.
When in bell mode it will generate one "Ding-Dong" tone, it will generate a second "Ding-Dong" tone after 30 seconds and will repeat itself every 30 seconds until the door is closed or manually turned off at the unit.
Fits any door or window and easily installs with the provided foam adhesive
Allows for easy installation on the left or right-hand side of door or window
Ultra-thin profile is less than 3/8 in. thick
Works with all doors and windows
Dual tones allows for choice of loud siren, or mild "Ding-Dong" doorbell chime sound
Supervised System monitors battery life and will let you know if the battery needs replacing or if the unit has stopped working
Also includes a low battery indication on receiver
Ensures your families safety and peace of mind knowing that your system is always up and operating and ready to alert you
FCC certified and CE listed for your security
One-Year MyAlert Manufacturer Limited Warranty