- Cause/effect & training activities suitable for any child
- Multi-player game can be used with any number of players
- Multiple levels of difficulty
- Works with mouse, touch screen, keyboard or from 2 to 6 switches
- For Mac (10.4 or newer) or PC (Win XP or newer)
A fun memory game for players from 3 to adult. Cause and effect and training activities are suitable for any child. In full "Koppy Katt" mode the game will challenge any player, and a multi-player game can be used with any number of players. As you'd expect from Marblesoft, lots of options let you control program difficulty and fun.
In the cause and effect activity the player just experiments with the buttons. Prompting and reinforcement can be done with a synthesizer, piano, drums or a contextual vocal prompt.
In the three memory activities, an ever-increasing sequence is played which the player has to match. Play the game with colored buttons, dice, numbers or cats.
Koppy Kattz works with a mouse, touch screen, keyboard or from 2 to 6 switches. The CD includes versions in English, Spanish, German, French and Dutch.
Software on CD for Mac and Windows
This product is also available in a money-saving 5-pack.
- Macintosh running MacOS 10.4 or newer; PC running Windows XP or newer
- Supports keyboard, mouse, touch screen, and from 2 to 6 switches
- Requires 512 MB RAM and 96 MB video RAM (1 GB RAM and 128 MB video RAM recommended for best performance)