- Stamping is a fun and inexpensive hobby
- Provides hours and hours of fun
- Create your own works of art
- Deeply etched rubber provides years of use
- Wood block is easy to handle
Stamping can provide hours of fun. This stamp shows the ASL sign for Interpreter. Use this stamp any time you want to show thanks to that special interpreter or to stamp on business cards and notes to show clients that you are an interpreter. Great for stamping on notes, envelopes, bookmarks, and other papers. Make cards, signs, gift tags, or use the stamp on sheets of plain paper to create your own gift-wrapping. Rubber stamp is deeply etched for years of use and is affixed to a small block of wood for easy handling. Use your own stamp pad or purchase one of ours.