- Seat slides side-to-side minimizing physical strain on user or caregiver
- Blow-molded plastic seat and back with textured, non-slip surface
- Durable, lightweight, aluminum frame; supports up to 400 lb
- Cut-out easily removes for perineal access; adjustable legs with suction cup, slip-resistant tips
- Nylon strap provides additional safety; seat height adjusts from 19" – 23" in 1" increments
This unique sliding transfer bench features a sliding seat, minimizing physical strain on the user and caregiver as well as a removable cut-out seat for convenient perineal access.
Features and Specifications:
--Seat slides side-to-side minimizing physical strain on user or caregiver --Blow-molded plastic seat and back with textured, non-slip surface
--Durable, lightweight, aluminum frame Cut-out easily removes for perineal access
--Adjustable legs with suction cup, slip-resistant tips
--Nylon strap locks and holds seat in place and provides additional safety
--Seat height adjusts from 19" – 23" in 1" increments
--Seat width: 19"
--Seat depth: 15"
--Weight Capacity: 400 lb
--Product Weight: 14-1/2 lb
Due To Health Restrictions, This Product Is Non-Returnable!
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.