- 1.32 gallon translucent-blue water tank with carrying handle provides up to 50 hour run time
- An attractive humidifier with built-in LED nightlight for any large size room where whisper-quiet operation is desired
- Advanced ultrasonic filter-free design means no costly, inconvenient wicks or filters to replace or maintain
- User-adjustable Mist Regulator Dial and 360-degree nozzle control flow and direction of cool mist vapor
- When water level requires refilling, humidifier automatically stops and refill indicator lights red
This attractive, modern-looking humidifier with translucent, ocean-blue, water tank top and white base will look at home in any large room. Its user-adjustable Mist Regulator Dial and 360-degree nozzle gives you control over the mist's flow and direction.
"Cool Mist" and "Ultrasonic" means: there is no hot water or steam to endanger children or pets; whisper-quiet, more economical operation; and no costly filters to maintain or replace. A run-time of up to 50 hours, a large 1.32 gallon water tank with carrying handle, adjustable mist flow and direction, built-in nightlight, and auto-stop with refill indicator light when empty, make this humidifier an excellent choice for any large room.
A humidifier lets your nose and nasal passages do their job, which is to warm, clean, and add moisture to the air entering your sinuses, throat, and lungs. Your nose especially needs help doing its job in the winter, when the dry heat in your cozy and warm home or office make the air bone dry. A humidifier adds badly-needed moisture to the air you and your family breathe.
How does a humidifier help you?
- Provides relief from coughing and congestion from a cold, sore throat, or flu
- Alleviates many of the symptoms of asthma, sinusitis, or allergies, and promotes good sinus, airway, and lung health
- Reduces snoring by keeping the throat from drying out
- Lubricates and moistens nasal passages allowing the sinuses to drain more efficiently which reduces congestion and helps prevent or heal sinus infections
- Counters the worst of winter's dry-air effect which leads to nosebleeds, chapped lips, and parched skin that can crack, itch, or flake
Why a Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier?
- Safer than hot-steam producing units, such as Warm Mist Humidifiers, which can be a burn hazard for children and pets
- Costs less by requiring less electricity to operate with no need for a heating element to heat up water for evaporation
- Less noisy than Cool Mist Evaporative Humidifiers or Warm Mist Humidifiers
- Operates without requiring any replaceable filters, saving you money and time
- Ultrasonic vibration technology quietly evaporates liquid water, transforming it into an effective, air-moisturizing, micro-fine mist
1) When full of water, carry water tank with both hands.
2) Use clear, cool tap or filtered water. Distilled water is recommended if you wish to reduce any fine dust that may result from the dispersion of water's natural mineral content. Do not use hot water.
3) Do not operate on wood or other water-sensitive surface, as condensation may occur.
4) Do not direct water vapor flow towards furniture or electrical appliances.
5) Follow all Safety and Cleaning Instructions as specified in the User Manual.
Run Time: Up to 50 hours at Minimum Vapor Flow
Tank Capacity: 1.32 gal.
Room Size: Large
Average Humidity Output: Greater than or equal to 10.1 fl. oz./hr
Power Consumption: 100-120V, 50-60Hz, 25W
Sound Level: Less than 35 dBA
Includes: English/Spanish Instruction Manual
Warranty: 3-year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Dimensions: 10 in. x 10 in. x 13 in. (Bottom Diameter: 9 in.; Top Diameter: 6 in.; Height: 13 in.)
Weight: 3 lbs.