Finally, a commode that's easy to assemble - without tools - in minutes! It folds flat for convenient storage and transportation, and comes with a 12-qt commode bucket, cover and splash shield, making it convenient to use anywhere you take it. But this portability doesn't compromise performance, as its steel construction increases strength and durability, allowing it to hold users weighing up to 350 lbs.
Note: For health and sanitary reasons, this item is non-returnable.
- Easily opens and folds flat for convenient storage and transportation
- Elastic cord allows legs to be folded up to reduced size
- Durable plastic snap on seat and lid
- Blue powder coated steel welded construction increases strength and durability
- Back is easily removable
- Plastic arms for added comfort
- Comes complete with 12 qt. commode bucket with carry handle, cover and splash shield
- Easily assembles without tools
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Width (between arms): 18"
Outside Width: 22.5"
Seat Width: 13.5"
Seat Depth: 16.5"
Height (highest): 22.5"
Height (lowest): 16.5"
Product Weight: 14.8 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 16.2 lbs.
Weight Limit: 350 lbs.
Due To Health Restrictions, This Product Is Non-Returnable!
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.