The Folding Steel Commode provides the comfort, stability, and safety users require for more independent personal care. It offers a sturdy welded steel frame with comfortable arms for easier, safer use and folds flat for convenient storage and transportation.
It's the perfect bathroom aid for those with limited mobility and anyone undergoing rehabilitation from hip replacements, knee replacements, or other leg or back surgery.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Easily opens and folds for storage and transportation
- Elastic cord allows legs to fold up for smallest folded commode available
- Durable plastic snap-on seat and lid without pushing buttons
- Blue powder-coated steel welded construction
- Plastic arms for added comfort
- Comes complete with 12 qt. commode bucket with carrying handle, cover, and splash shield (Patent Pending)
- Width: 18 in. between arms (22.25 in. Outside)
- Seat dimensions: 13 in. (W) x 14.5 in. (D)
- Height: 15.75 in. - 21.5 in.
- Weight: 13 lb
- Carton shipping weight: 16 lb
- Weight limit: 350 lb
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Due To Health Restrictions, This Product Is Non-Returnable!
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.