- Takes less then 5 minutes to install
- 100% touch-free operation, great for the arthritic
- No plumbing modifications needed
- Low energy consumption
- Manual button to override sensor
The EZ - Faucet with Infrared Sensor is a great tool for the blind, the arthritic or anyone who would benefit from being able to turn water on and off without using their hands. Conserves water by stopping running water automatically when not in use. Great for sanitary, hands-free use
Screws in and is ready to use without the need of modifying plumbing or hiring a professional plumber. Fits all standard faucets and is ADA compliant. Built-in infrared AI Smart Chip makes it a 100% touch-free operation. ON/OFF button allows you to override the automatic sensor for situations when you may not want it.
Comes with a button to override sensor. Sensor range is 1.96-9.84 inches, powered by four AAA batteries (not included). Contents: EZ faucet adaptor, 1 hexnut wrench, 1 rubber washer, 1 quick-installation guide.
Special Order Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee
policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20%
restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable
due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or
unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and
conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.