- A terrific accessory for any smartphone user and especially useful for those with hearing loss, the deaf, and the hard of hearing
- Vibrates to notify you to calls, texts, emails, alarms, and even warns you if you've left your phone behind - never lose your phone again
- Set yourself free from your smartphone and be present in your life - get updates from just those few, special people - Ditto makes it doable
- Waterproof and durable - the perfect wearable smartphone accessory for a shower, swim, workout at the gym, or night out on the town
- Includes: wristband, clip, and CR1632 lithium battery; Compatible: iPhone 5 or newer (iOS 7+), Android Bluetooth-ready Smartphones (4.4+)
Ditto Wearable Clip-on Bluetooth Vibrating Notification Device for iPhone + Android Smartphones - is a terrific smartphone accessory especially useful for those with hearing loss.
Ditto frees you from worrying about your smartphone and to be more present in life. It keeps you connected but frees you from having your phone on you at all times.
Clip Ditto on your shirt or bra strap for discreet alerts or wear it on the included wristband. Ditto is tiny and elegant. No buttons, switches, lights displays, or cables. This tiny, lightweight wearable alerts you - via vibration - each time you receive an important message. Ditto notifies you to incoming calls, texts, emails, alarms, calendar updates, and even to a forgotten phone! The user-friendly Ditto app allows you to customize exactly what notifications you receive while also filtering out unwanted distractions - you choose which senders and callers warrant an alert, and which to ignore. Want to receive updates from a few special people in your life? Ditto makes it doable!
Ditto uses a lithium coin cell battery (included), so you never need to be bothered with recharging! The battery should last 3-6 months, depending on use. When it's time to replace it, you'll get a message telling you it's time for a fresh, easily-replaceable, CR1632 lithium coin cell battery.
Technically, the Ditto's Bluetooth range is approximately 300 ft. - but this is only under ideal conditions (i.e., open spaces). Around a home or office, the range might be 25-100 ft. depending on construction materials, objects, and people in the room. When you leave the Bluetooth range of your phone, you will be notified with Ditto's tether alert. If you find you're setting off the tether too frequently, you can experiment by setting a delay of more than the default 30 seconds.
Download the free Ditto App on the App Store and Google Play.
- Apple: iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+
- Android: Samsung Galaxy S4 and above, Samsung Note III and above, HTC One M8 and above, LG G3 and above, Google Nexus 4 and above
Please Note: Compatible only with Android Bluetooth-Ready Smartphones (BTLE or Bluetooth 4.1), running system versions 4.4 or later.