- Promotes head and upper extremity control
- Use anywhere - indoor, outdoor, bathtub
- Supports up to 200 lb.
Promotes head and upper extremity control while stabilizing the shoulders, pelvis and trunk. Positions the arms and shoulders forward to increase arm movements and allows child to work on activities in the midline. Features an H-strap for anterior trunk support, a hip belt to maintain proper position and an abductor block to help maintain leg extension and reduce extensor thrust. Broad base design prevents the seat from tipping over.
Use anywhere - indoor, outdoor, bathtub. Hand grip makes transporting easy. Easy to wash and maintain. Supports up to 200 lb. (91 kg). Inside width of the seat is 11" (27.9 cm). Overall dimensions (l x w x h) are 27 x 17 x 22-1/2" (68.6 x 43.2 x 57.2 cm). Weighs 9 lb. (4.1 kg).
Due To Health Restrictions, This Product Is Non-Returnable!
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.