- Customizable to meet individual student needs
- Supports keyboard mouse, touchscreen, Intellikeys
- Single and dual-switch accessible learning
- Multiple levels of difficulty
- Software for Mac and Windows
The Complete Marblesoft Bundle includes the following software games and activities:
- Early Learning I: Matching Colors; Learning Shapes; Counting Numbers; Letter Match
- Early Math Skills: Early Addition I; Early Addition II; Sequencing Up; Sequencing Down; Early Subtraction I; Early Subtraction II; More Than/Less Than
- Money Skills: Coins and Bills; Counting Money; Making Change; How Much Change?; The Marblesoft Store
- The Graphic Speller: Teaches graphing skills by having the student spell out words. A set of letters is placed on a number line or graph. The student plots the given coordinates to find each letter in turn, spelling out a word.
- Potato Face: Six activities allow the child to play and work with faces, facial expressions and appearance (Cause and Effect; Funny Face; Potato Face; Make a Face; My Face; Face to Face)
- Single Switch Games 2: Takes games similar to ones you enjoyed as a kid and adapts them for single switch users. All games include normal, easy and cause-and-effect modes for maximum playability. (Single Switch Maze; A Frog's Life; Mr. Marblehead; Switching Lanes; Passing Lane; Switch Invaders; Slingshot Gallery; Scurry; Single Switch Solitaire; Concentrate; Duel Switch Invaders; Dueling Slingshots; Scurry Too; The Duel)
Koppy Kattz: Fun memory game for ages 3 to adult. In the cause and effect activity the player experiments with the buttons. Prompting and reinforcement can be done with a synthesizer, piano, drums or a contextual vocal prompt. In the three memory activities, an ever-increasing sequence is played which the player has to match. Play the game with colored buttons, dice, numbers or cats. Works with a mouse, touch screen, keyboard or from 2 to 6 switches. (Cause and Effect; Monkee See; Koppy Katt; Multi-Player)
Safe at Last! A game for high-functioning switch users. Takes a classic logic game and adapts it for players with disabilities. Players reveal squares on a grid, using deductive reasoning to determine which squares are safe and which reveal hidden dangers.
Software for Mac and Windows