- Battery: CR2032
- Approx. battery life: 5 years
- Module 3403
- Band Length: 145mm - 215mm
- Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99"
- 35 time zones with 12/24 hour formats
- Auto LED Backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Flash alert Flasher with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time-up alarm
- World Time 35 time zones (100 cities plus UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily or One-time Alarms (1 with Snooze), selectable flash alert/vibration alert
- Hourly Time Signal
- Vibration Alert (Daily Alarms, Countdown Timer, Hourly Time Signal)
- 1/100 second stopwatch Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer w/Direct Access Measuring unit: 1-second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Selectable flash alert/vibration alert, direct start from timekeeping mode
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Low Battery Warning
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: plus/minus 15 seconds per month
This new G-SHOCK was engineered for those special secret missions that demand precision and stealth. The countdown timer function has a large, easily identifiable button for direct access and sure operation under the toughest of conditions. At the end of a countdown, alerts are issued by either a vibration or a tone plus LED flash operation. The large face of the GD350 is configured to ensure that the countdown timer is easily seen in the dark.
A high luminance LED can be configured to light up for one, three, or five seconds, and an Auto Light feature causes the face to illuminate whenever the watch is tilted towards the face for reading. The special shock absorber design of the back of the watch helps to ensure that vibrations are felt when it is worn.
Time and Alarm