- Large, easy-to-see LCD display with time, month, date, day of week, and indoor temperature is ideal for those with low vision
- Convenient hang-hole for wall mounting and built-in fold-out stand for tabletop use at home, office, or classroom
- Atomic, radio-controlled, self-setting clock provides split-second accuracy and automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 8 in. (H) x 9 in. (W) x 1.3 in. (D)
Atomic Digital Wall Clock with Date, Day, and Indoor Temperature - with large, easy-to-see LCD display is terrific for home, office, or classroom.
- Self-setting atomic clock, date, day of the week, and indoor temperature readings.
- Calendar (month, date, and day of week)
- Indoor temperature (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time (DST)
- Manual setting available if atomic signal reception is poor
- Indicator for atomic signal strength
- Fold-out stand for use on tabletop or desk
- Manufacturer Limited 1 Year Warranty
NOTE: Atomic Radio-Controlled NIST Time-Setting Function is ONLY available in: USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).
Time Zones: Pacific Time (PT); Mountain Time (MT); Central Time (CT); Eastern Time (ET)
However, the time is easily set manually wherever there is no accessible atomic signal.
View User Manual