The Wireless Fall Monitor with Chair Sensor Pad and Pager Kit from Smart Caregiver gives nurses and caregivers the freedom to move around and perform other tasks with the confidence that they'll be alerted if a patient/resident in their care gets out of bed, moves around, or needs assistance.
The chair sensor pad is placed under the resident on the chair. When the resident gets up and pressure is released from the pad, the fall monitor will be activated and alert the caregiver with a wireless signal sent to the pager.
The kit contains one (1) Wireless Fall Monitor; one (1) Silver Lining 10 in. x 15 in. Chair Sensor Pad with 1 Year Warranty; and one (1) Caregiver LCD Pager.
PLEASE NOTE: For health and sanitary reasons, we cannot accept returns on this item.
COMPONENTS OF THE WMC1-SYS FALL MONITOR KIT:
1. Wireless Fall Monitor (TL-2016R3):
- Works with floor mats, chair pads, bed pads, and a central monitor
- Nurse Call Button: Resident is able to alert the caregiver that they are in need of assistance by pressing a button on the monitor
- Pad Lost Light: Lets caregiver know that the wireless signal between the sensor pad and the monitor has been lost (i.e. they are not communicating)
- Reset Button: Press to reset the monitor after an alarm has been triggered
- Low Battery Light: Flashes to notify the caregiver that batteries need to be changed
-Requires one 9V battery or optional AC adapter (neither included)
- Adjustable volume
- Multiple alarm tones
- Protective boot
- Caregiver Key Re-set: Optional re-set for caregivers only, with use of Caregiver Key
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.
2. Silver Lining 10x15in. Chair Sensor Pad with Coiled Cord and 1-Year Warranty (PPC-WI):
- Placed under the patient while they are sitting in a chair, the weight-sensitive pressure pad will trigger the fall alarm when weight is removed from the pad
- Compatible with all Smart Caregiver fall prevention monitors and systems
- Chair sensor pad is sealed and impervious to fluids, providing incontinence protection
- Made with silver membrane technology to assure a long reliable life
- Coiled cord reduces tripping and entanglement hazards
- Chair Sensor Pad measures 10-in x 15-in
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
3. Caregiver LCD Pager with LCD Display (TL-2016P)
- Functions directly with the TL-2016 Fall Monitor, which works with standard bed and chair sensor pads, floor mats, and early-warning seat belts
- When a resident gets up, the sensor pad activates the alarm monitor, which in turn sends a wireless signal to the pager
- Alerts caregivers directly about resident activities without the need for a central monitor
- Great for use in a facility or for in-home care
- Audible alarm signal notification
- Adjustable volume level, tone, alarm, or vibrate options
- Small enough to be carried in a pocket or clipped to a belt
- Illuminated display for easy location at night
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Low battery notification
- 6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty