- Helpful for Dyslexia & other reading difficulties as well as Macular Degeneration & Low Vision
- Ideal for school children and the elderly
- 1.7x magnification and 50.5mm Lens Diameter
- 7mm bright central viewing strip improves contrast and focuses user's attention
- Includes durable soft-grip rim and snap-on protective cover
This Visual Tracking Magnifier has been specifically designed to aid those with Dyslexia and similar reading difficulties, as well as those with Low Vision.
It helps the user concentrate their vision on individual words or sentences and removes the confusion caused by nearby text or pictures.
Designed with a 7mm bright central viewing strip to improve contrast and aid saccadic eye movement by focusing the user's attention when reading.
The Visual Tracking Magnifier is easily tracked across the page with its wide field-of-view and comfortable easy-grip rim.
Winner of "Millennium Product" status, it is ideal for both school children and the elderly.
Magnification (when laid flat on page): 1.7x
Lens Diameter: 50.5mm
Image Vergence: -4.0D
Effective Focal Length: 52.90mm
Field of View on Page:143mm x 104mm