- Lifts up to 80-percent of a user's weight
- Adjustable for weight ranges from 80 to 300 lbs.
- Use as a stand-alone unit or over the toilet
- Bucket slides out for easy cleaning
- Seat height adjusts from 17 in. to 23 in.
The Uplift Commode Assist is a self-powered, lifting commode chair that helps users gently seat and raise themselves. It provides safe, controlled support, lifts up to 80-percent of a user's weight and is adjustable for weight ranges from 80 to 300 lbs.
The Uplift Commode Assist can be used as a stand-alone unit or over the toilet. For safety, it automatically locks into position when fully depressed, and the bucket slides out for easy cleaning.
Includes splashguard and cover. Easy-to-clean snap on seat. Seat height adjusts from 17 in. to 23 in. White powder-coated steel frame.
Due To Health Restrictions, This Product Is Non-Returnable!
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.