- A helpful arthritis aid that reduces pressure on fingers
- Provides larger grip when turning non-round knobs or handles
- For non-round knobs, faucets, valves, and keys
- Measures 2-1/4 in. in diameter but can grip larger irregular shaped knobs
- Note: Will not work on round knobs
Provides extra leverage when turning any non-round control knob or appliance handle. When the turner is pressed onto a knob, the pins contacting the knob's surface retract, while the remaining pins surround the knob for a secure grip.
Eliminates pressure on fingers as you turn non-round knobs, valves, and keys. Great for those with arthritis.
Measures 2-1/4 in. (5.7 cm) in diameter but can grip larger irregular shaped knobs. The "T" handle is 5-1/4 in. (13.3 cm) long.
Please Note: This will not work on round knobs.