Let your fingers find their way around these numbers! Combining tactile sensation, visual shape recognition, and saying/hearing number names, these sturdy cards provide a multisensory experience that helps students learn to identify numbers, rote count, and understand one-to-one correspondence. Tracing the numbers also helps children learn to print them correctly.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- 31 textured number cards, each with a smooth beaded texture
- Green dots show where to begin tracing and red dots indicate where to stop
- Directional arrows teach correct number formation
- Instructions on back of box in English, Spanish, and French
- Great for early childhood, special education, and English language learners (ELL)
- Cards measure 4.25" x 5.5"
- Cards come in handy storage box
Product Box Dimensions: 4.625" Wide x 6.25" Long x 3.125" Thick
Product Weight: 1 lb. 1 oz.