Enhance education with tactile sensations! Sturdy cards help students identify lowercase letters, while the movement of their hands as they trace letter shapes helps them learn to correctly print each letter. This multisensory activity also includes saying/hearing letter names to improve letter-sound recognition.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- 26 lowercase textured alphabet cards, each with a smooth beaded texture
- Green dots show where to begin tracing and red dots indicate where to stop
- Directional arrows teach correct letter formation
- Instructions on back of box in English, Spanish, and French
- Great for early childhood, special education, and English language learners (ELL)
- Cards measure 4.25" x 5.5"
- Cards come in handy storage box
Product Box Dimensions: 4.625" Wide x 6.25" Long x 3.125" Thick
Product Weight: 15.5 oz.