- Large-number, easy-to-read timer perfect for seniors and anyone with low vision
- Easy-to-turn knob sets timer from 1 minute to 60 minutes, in 1-minute increments
- Large, bold, .20-inch numbers for every 5 minutes and lines marking each minute
- Worry-free, dependable mechanical timing mechanism never needs batteries
- Diameter: 3.5 in.; Manufacturer's 1-Year Limited Warranty
The Taylor Large-Number Long-Ring Mechanical Timer has easy-to-read, .20-inch numbers perfect for seniors and anyone with low vision.
You will never have to worry about overcooking your favorite meal with this easy-to-use, reliable, mechanical kitchen timer.
These versatile timers are useful in any area of the home, office, or gym.
Instructions for use:
1) Turn pointer clockwise to the 60-minute mark to activate the ring mechanism.
2) Turn pointer to the desired minute mark setting.
3) The alarm will ring when the pointer reaches the starting "60" mark.
Cleaning and care:
Do not immerse timer in water or clean in dishwasher.
Clean with warm, soapy water by wiping with a damp cloth.