Introducing the all-new Talking Photo Album with up to 6 minutes of recording time spread across 20 pages that are sure to create long-lasting memories! Each page allows you to record personalized voice-recorded messages of up to 18 seconds, allowing you to tell the stories and share the meanings behind each of the photos included (holds 5x7 photos).
This is a really useful talking product to help you stay independent and the Talking Photo Album can be used in a wide variety of ways by those who are visually impaired or have memory loss conditions such as Alzheimer's or Dementia.
This unique speaking photo album can be applied to activities for children or adults with special needs or for anyone who just wishes to have audible information readily available as a quick reference.
- 20 pages in a 'flip style' Album
- Each of the 20 pages will hold a single 5x7 photo or image
- Record a separate voice message on each page using the built-in microphone
- Total recording time: 6 minutes, maximum 18 seconds per page
- Re-record as many times as you wish— reuse time and time again!
- Each page has an individual PLAY/STOP Button
- Built-in speaker
- Black hardback cover
- 3 AAA batteries included
- Recordings are preserved forever, even when batteries are replaced
- Weight: 14.7 oz.
- Prepare emergency contacts
- Remember important information
- Stimulating memories
- Medication management
- Photographs of family, friends, holidays, and special events
- Organize appointments
- Create audio/visual procedures
- Diary event schedules
- Create a talking CD or DVD holder
View User Manual