Is that a ten dollar bill you just gave the cashier - or is it a twenty? Even simple purchases can be troublesome if you're not able to differentiate one paper note from another. Now you can handle money with absolute confidence, knowing for sure you're paying (or getting paid) the correct amount in any cash transaction.
The iBill Talking Money Identifier gives you a quick, easy, reliable way to identify the bills you use to pay, as well as the change you receive, in stores, restaurants, or anywhere you go. Simply insert the end of the paper currency into the slot, press the button, and iBill announces the dollar amount in a female voice.
Just slip the iBill into your pocket or purse, and enjoy greater confidence and independence handling money as you go about your busy day!
WHAT'S NEW ON THE 2nd GENERATION iBill? The new model retains all the original ground-breaking Product Features (see below) and adds the following:
1. Enhanced volume: Makes it easier to use in noisy places and for users with hearing difficulties
2. New privacy option: An Earphone Jack provides an alternative to the vibration mode
3. Enhanced Ease of Use: A redesigned corner slot makes it even easier to insert the bill, and recessed buttons prevent inadvertent activation when the unit is in a purse or pocket
4. Included key-ring: Allows attachment to a key-chain or lanyard. The previous model also had a slot for a key-ring, but we will now be shipping the new model with the key-ring installed.
- Recognizes all US paper currency in circulation (both new and old style bills)
- Instantaneous response - most bills are identified in less than a second
- Can recognize banknotes in any orientation (insert in either direction)
- Ultra-high accuracy - better than 99.9-percent
- Ergonomic, user-friendly design provides ultimate ease of use
- Has just two buttons for operation
- Clear announcement of denomination by speech, tone or vibration
- Long battery life: over a year with typical use
- Powered by a single AAA battery (included)
- Durable, heavy-duty engineering-grade polycarbonate construction
- Sealed design is resistant to dust and fluids
- Easily updateable to recognize new banknote designs
- Clearly indicates un-identifiable bills - e.g. torn or badly defaced ones - does not incorrectly identify them
- Ultra-slim, compact "key-fob" design (key ring included)
- One-year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty covers manufacturing defects
- Supplied accessories include battery, key ring user manual in large print and audio
Note: Earbuds and carry case available for purchase separately.
Product Measurements: 3.0" Long x 1.6" Wide x 0.7" Thick
Product Weight (with battery installed): 1.7 oz.
Product Weight in Original Packaging: 4.8 oz.
View User Manual