This Tactile Push-Button Combination Padlock is easy to operate by touch with tactile numbers (1-8) and push-button design. Simply identify each tactile number in the 4-digit combination by touch and push down the corresponding buttons. Then toggle the switch on the bottom over and the lock pops open. It's a handy low vision combination lock for the blind and visually impaired. Made of durable metal with a sleek polished chrome-look case.
To open lock:
1. From the back of the lock, push all buttons forward
2. From the front of the lock, push in the four numbers if the combination in any order
3. Push lever on the bottom of the lock to the right to release latch
4. Pull body of lock away from shackle
To close lock:
1. Push shackle into lock body
2. Push all buttons in from the front of the lock
Measurements: 2.5 in. x 1.375 in. x 0.625 in.
Weight: 2.4 oz.