The SuperPole System is an award winning modular support system designed for those requiring assistance with standing, transferring, or moving in bed. Central to the system is the stylish floor-to-ceiling SuperPole, which provides a secure structure that can be installed in minutes between a floor and ceiling.
This set includes the following two accessories that mount to the SuperPole for expanded functionality and convenience:
1. The SuperTrapeze handle simulates two rungs on a ladder and allows for improved use of arm strength to "climb up" to a seated position.
2. The SuperBar horizontal pivoting and locking bar mounts to the SuperPole, improving safety with additional gripping and weight bearing support.
GENERAL BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Ease of Installation. Quick and easy to install / relocate. Installs by turning the jackscrew at the bottom of the pole. The screw "expands" the pole to create enough tension between the floor and ceiling to hold the pole "rock solid" secure.
- No Damage Installation. Rubber pads on the ceiling plate and the floor plate hold pole secure and prevent marring of floor and ceiling, even stipple ceilings.
- Style. Clean and modern design will suit any decor.
- Comfort. Foam hand grip provides a comfortable gripping surface, particularly useful for those with limited hand strength.
- Versatility. Installs anywhere there is a floor and ceiling, placing transfer support directly where it is needed. Use it beside a bed, bath, toilet or chair.
ABOUT THE INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:
- Unlike conventional triangle trapeze handles, the SuperTrapeze handle simulates two rungs on a ladder, enabling the user to more easily "climb up" to a seated position.
- Optimizes Space. Conventional trapeze floor stands can force the bed away from wall, reducing valuable floor space. SuperPole with SuperTrapeze installs beside the bed and requires less than 5" / 13 cm of floor space.
- Adjustable. The trapeze support arm and nylon strap are height adjustable. For easy storage, simply hook the trapeze handle onto the SuperPole.
- An award winning, innovative, horizontal pivoting and locking bar that mounts to the SuperPole. Improves safety with additional gripping and weight bearing support.
- Innovative. A gentle lift unlocks the bar. Keep the bar up to move freely. Let the bar
down to lock. Provides 8 locking positions around the SuperPole.
- Trusted Support. Push or pull on the bar to assist with sitting, standing and moving. To help prevent a forward fall, the bar will lock if released. Widely prescribed by therapists around the world.
- Reduce Caregiver Strain. Maximize the use of available strength while a caregiver supervises.
- Promotes safe and independent movement.
- Space Saver. Great for around the bath or toilet, where limited space can make it difficult for a wheelchair, walker, or rollator.
- SuperPole: 90" / 229 cm x 1.5" / 3.81 cm diameter. White powder coated steel.
- SuperBar: 16" / 40 cm length x 1.5" / 3.81 cm diameter grip. Locks every 45 degrees (8 positions). Typically 24-38" / 61-97 cm from floor with limit of 58" / 147cm to ceiling.
- SuperTrapeze: 0.875" / 2.22 cm diameter rail. Strap range 42-70" / 107-178 cm from ceiling.
- Trapeze Handle Grips: 6.25" / 16 cm and 10.25" / 26 cm
- Grip Length: 20" / 51 cm. Washable, latex free grip.
- Floor to Ceiling Height: 93" to 99" / 236 to 253 cm (standard).
- Expansion Mechanism: 1-1/8" fine cut thread. Zinc plated steel jackscrew.
- Top Plate: 20" / 51 cm length. Top plate rubber will not mark ceiling.
- Base Plate: 5" / 13 cm diameter. Non-marking, base plate rubber is ribbed for better gripping.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.