Simply fold the top of the sock over the tabs, and pull it onto your foot! The Sock Horse is the easiest and fastest sock tool ever - and it also doubles as a long handled shoe horn. Helpful dressing aid for those with back, knee or hip pain, decreased flexibility (overweight, pregnant, etc.) or limited hand strength/dexterity.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Extra-long handle, ribbed thumb grips and ergonomic hand contour
- Doesn't stretch out socks, just the top of the sock goes on the grips
- Rubber grips are gentle on even the most delicate socks and nylons
- Guides cradle your leg, steadying the tool while inserting sock on to tool
- Two tools in one - Guides double as a long handled shoe horn
- Gender neutral taupe color with clean white grips
- Works on most types of socks, calf length nylons, and many types of knee-hi compression hose.
- Made in the USA
Measures (approx.): 17.5" Long x 6" Wide x 4" Thick
Weight: 5 oz.