- Made of molded foam coated with washable coating
- 5-in wide Velcro positioning straps for added support
- For adaptive pediatric positioning, exercise, physical therapy, home use and more
- Use under back, arm or leg for comfortable positioning
- Color: Blue
Skillbuilders deluxe strap wedges are tough enough to be used as positioning shapes for exercise therapy and adaptive pediatric positioning. 5-in wide Velcro positioning straps provide support when positioning the child. Without the removable straps, the deluxe wedge functions just like the standard Skillbuilders wedge. Can be used with optional leg abductor wedge. Adaptive positioning provides stability and support for individuals lacking some degree of body control and can be a prerequisite for achieving greater gross and fine motor skills. Wedges perform equally well for prone and supine activities. Choose the length and height of the wedge by considering what weight should be borne on the forearms and what extension the head, neck and trunk should elicit. Wedges are made of molded foam with integral waterproof coating that is easily washed for years of use.
Dimensions: 6 x 26 x 24 inches
Weight: 11 lbs.
Special Order Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee
policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20%
restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable
due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or
unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and
conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.