No more broken cords! This Bed Alarm Sensor Pad has a replaceable SafeTRelease that separates instead of breaking or pulling cord away from pad, providing greater safety with less tripping risk and reducing the need to buy new sensor pads due to cord damage.
Bed Alarm Sensor Pads by Smart Caregiver are placed under the resident on the bed. When resident gets up and pressure is released from the pad the monitor will be activated and alert the caregiver (Monitor required, not included).
The PPB-RI Bed Alarm Sensor Pad offers caregivers an efficient method of knowing when a resident is getting out of a bed. Bed Alarm Sensor Pads from Smart Caregiver are compatible with all Smart Caregiver fall prevention monitors and systems.
These Bed sensor pads are totally sealed and impervious to fluids. They are made with silver membrane technology to assure a long reliable life. These weight-sensitive pressure pads are for bed fall alarm monitor use. When connected to a fall prevention monitor, the pressure pad will trigger the fall alarm when weight is removed from the pressure pad itself. This pressure pad provides incontinence protection.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Non-Returnable. For health and sanitary reasons, we cannot accept returns on this item.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Unique, SafeTRelease Cord separates instead of breaking or pulling cord away from pad
- No more replacing sensor pads due to broken cords (cords can be replaced if broken)
- Great safety feature: Reduces tripping, entanglement and choking hazards
- SafetyTRelease cord guaranteed for life of pad
- Measures 10-in x 30-in
- One pad
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty