Blending the interactive elements of communicative language teaching, the organization of functional-notional instruction, and the target language emphasis of immersion, Signing Naturally Units 1-6 are ideally suited for ASL instruction. There are over 100 instructional hours of revised and updated lessons in the teacher's guide, incorporating suggestions made by instructors, and using proven research methods.
Included with Teacher's Guide is the Teacher's Answer Book (Student's workbook with answers; 2 DVDs totaling 7-plus hours of ASL).
- Full color curriculum, featuring still photos from the video material
- Complete PowerPoint presentation to offer flexibility and options for presenting information in the classroom
- Classroom materials provided as electronic files for teachers to create their own set of materials
- Unit 6: Storytelling builds narrative skills appropriate to new learners
- Teacher's Answer book (Student's workbook with answers; 2 DVDs totaling 7.5 hours)
- Signing Naturally is one of the most widely used ASL curriculums throughout the United States and Canada. And now you can see for yourself, Signing Naturally Units 1-6 is truly the BEST Made Better!
Authors: Cheri Smith, Ella Mae Lentz, and Ken Mikos
Audience: ASL Instructors
Length: 656-page Teacher's Guide
Page Size: 10-7/8" x 8-3/8"