- Great size for head, hand, wrist and children
- Use cold to relieve migraines, arthritis pain
- Use hot for muscle stiffness, aches, pains
- Provides heat or cold for up to 30 minutes
- Microwaveable, latex-free and non-toxic
The Reusable Therma Kool Hot-Cold 4 x 6 Compress Minipack is a great size for the head, hand, wrist and for children. It stays soft and flexible so it easily conforms to the shape of the injured area. It's hospital proven, safe for use with children under adult supervision and the school nurse's choice. Package contains 1 compress. Made in the U.S.A.
For cold use, store in freezer. Use cold for: sports injuries, bruises, bumps, sprains, headache, helps relieve migraine and arthritis pain.
For hot use, immerse in hot water for 5 minutes or microwave in 15-second intervals. Use hot for: temporary relief of muscle stiffness, aches, pains and sinus pain.
For hot or cold use, wrap compress in cloth before applying to the skin.