- Powerful hearing enhancement amplifier with 120dB sensitivity helps you hear
- Built-in microphone amplifies weak sounds and voices
- Adjustable volume control allows clear and loud hearing via NEW and improved dual earphone
- Picks up sound at a distance up to 100 feet away
- Includes 2 AAA batteries and dual earphone
The Reizen Mighty Loud Ear 120dB Personal Sound Amplifier for the hearing impaired is a powerful amplification device with a built-in microphone for clear and loud delivery of voice and sound through the dual earphone. Loudness is user controlled with the variable volume control dial, which also serves as the on/off switch. The red LED on top of the unit glows when turned on. This lightweight, compact, personal hearing amplifier can pick up sounds at a distance up to 100 feet away.
Handy built-in belt clip allows you to attach it to your belt, shirt pocket, or clothing.
Includes 2 AAA batteries and dual earphone. Additional earphones are available to use as spares or replacements.
90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty.
MAIN UNIT SPECIFICATIONS
Sensitivity: 120dB (plus-or-minus 3dB per MW)
Frequency Range: 10Hz - 30KHz
Operating Current: 14mA
Estimated battery life: 48 hrs
Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.75in. x 0.75 in. x 2.50 in.
Weight: 1.8 oz
DUAL EARPHONES SPECIFICATIONS
Impedance: 8 Ohm
Sensitivity (S.P.L.): 112dB plus-or-minus 3dB
Caution: This product is not water-resistant.
Please Note: This is not a medical device. For hearing problems, please consult a physician.