- No coding required
- Small blood sample
- Alternate site testing
- Stores up to 120 test results
- Includes 10 test strips, 10 lancets, lancing device and case
Prodigy Pocket is a no-code blood glucose meter that uses the proven technology of the Prodigy AutoCode for fast, accurate results every time. It requires no coding and offers alternate site testing, a 120-test result memory, 7, 14 and 28-day averages, data management via computer software and more. And it's all packed into a small, colorful design that fits in your pocket!
Your "Meter Kit" includes: Prodigy Pocket Meter, One (1) 3 Volt CR 2032 Battery, Prodigy Control Solution (4ml), Prodigy Test Strips (10ct), Sterile Lancets (10ct), Lancing Device (with clear cap), Complete Instructions and Carrying Case.
Note: This item is non-returnable for health reasons.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- No Coding: Requires no coding. Simply insert your test strip and begin to test. This feature avoids the danger of false test results caused by coding errors.
- Alternate Site Testing: Offers you the option of testing other places such as your palms, forearms, upper-arms, thighs and calves. These places tend to have fewer nerve endings than your fingertips thus resulting in more comfort and less pain.
- Small Blood Sample: Requires only a tiny sample of blood.
- One-Button Simplicity: Uses one button for easy navigation.
- Memory and Data Management: Stores up to 120 test results with time and date and gives 7, 14 and 28-day averages. Download your results from Prodigy's FREE Diabetes Management Software with any standard USB Cable to your personal computer to trend and graph your blood glucose test results.
- Standard USB port: Uses any standard USB cable (cable not included).
- Personal: Another great advantage of the Prodigy Pocket is that it is available in different vibrant colors. It gives you the option to pick the pocket that fits your personality, making it a bit more personal and a little less clinical.
- Power source: One (1) 3 Volt CR 2032 Battery
- Battery life: Over 1,000 tests
- Display: LCD
- Memory: 120 measurement results with date and time
- External output: USB Data Port
- Auto electrode inserting detection
- Auto sample loading detection
- Auto reaction time countdown
- Auto turn-off after two (2) minutes without action
- Measurement Units: mg/dL or mmol/L
- Measurement Range: 20 - 600 mg/dL (1.1 - 33.3 mmol/L)
Product Dimensions: 3.54 in. (L) x 1.38 in. (W) x .83 in. (H)
Product Weight: 1.2 oz with battery