Medical easily converts from a transport chair to a self-propelled wheelchair. It has an all-aluminum frame, a fold-down back, nylon upholstery, and 8" casters. Weight capacity: 250 lbs. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Can be used as a standard self-propelled wheelchair or a transport chair all in one
- Quick-release 24" wheels can be removed to transition self-propelled chair to a transport chair
- All-aluminum frame
- Comes with two sets of wheel locks: One for use with wheelchair, one for use with transport chair
- Fold-down back— comes with deluxe back release
- Nylon upholstery
- Comes standard with swing-away footrests with composite footplates and heel loops
- 8" casters
- Comes with anti-tippers
PLEASE NOTE: Optional Swing-away Elevated Legrest (LELR-TF) available (purchase separately)
- Overall Width (open): 25.5"
- Overall Width (closed): 13"
- Overall Height: 39.5"
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 19.5"
- Back Height: 16"
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Overall Length with Riggings: 41"
- Product Weight: 36 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight: 41 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.