- Helps students perform everyday activities independently
- Over 700 illustrated word cards divided into 5 lists
- Covers daily activities, housekeeping, personal care, mealtime & shopping
- Combines text & speech in an easy-to-navigate program
- Windows XP or higher; Mac OS 10.5 (Intel) or higher
Save money on multiple copies with this discounted set of five Picture Cue Dictionary Software CDs.
Picture Cue Dictionary helps students perform everyday activities independently. Over 700 illustrated word cards combine text and speech in an easy-to-navigate program.
It's divided into five word lists: daily activities, housekeeping, personal care, mealtime, and shopping. You create personalized student lists. Word cards can be presented with or without text and speech, and students have three activity options: identification, match and text. The sequence of a word list can reflect a daily routine, menu preferences, an activity schedule, a shopping list, or a functional vocabulary assignment.
The program features three printout styles: a text list, single illustrated cards, or eight illustrated cards per page. Students can follow the printout in actual community setting like a grocery store or restaurant.
Windows XP or higher; Mac OS 10.5 (Intel) or higher, touch screen, and single switch compatible.
Note: This is a Non-Returnable Item.