This Caregiver Paging System is an affordable and reliable way for you to know that your assistance is needed.
The TL-5102TP Personal Paging System from Smart Caregiver comes with 2 Nurse Call Buttons and a Caregiver Pager that uses wireless technology to alert a caregiver that assistance is needed. When the button is pressed, signals are sent to the receiving unit which will sound the alert immediately. There is a small visual indicator light that blinks as well.
The buttons are user friendly and require little pressure to push. A lanyard is enclosed so it can be worn like a pendant. The buttons can also be mounted to a headboard with the included sticky adhesive tape.
The Caregiver pager also has a stand on the back for tabletop use. The Pager has two alert settings, a 30 second long siren and a 3 second long doorbell-like chime.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Includes two nurse call buttons and one pocket-size pager with audible alert
- Call buttons can be worn as a pendant or mounted to a headboard
- Pager alerts caregiver when the call button has been pressed
- Pager has two tone settings - an alarm clock tone or a doorbell tone
- Insert batteries and it's ready to use
- 90 Day Manufacturer's Limited Warranty