There's nothing like a delicious plate of pasta - but cooking it can be a hassle. Once the pasta is cooked, pouring it into a strainer or colander can be clumsy, messy and even dangerous if you spill the boiling water.
Well, cooking pasta or any type of food that needs draining just became a whole lot safer and easier! Put away your old colander - simply put the lid with built-in strainer on, turn it slightly to lock, and drain hot water with confidence. Made from aluminum, the pasta pot allows perfect heat conduction and the non-stick interior ensures evenly cooked pasta every single time.
The innovative, colorful Bialetti "Trends" pasta pot features a locking built-in strainer that makes draining the water safe and easy. And the unique shape of the pasta pot is designed to handle spaghetti and lasagna noodles without the need to break them.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Perfect for pasta, vegetables, potato or any food that needs to be drained
- Built-in strainer eliminates need for colander
- Innovative interlock feature makes draining water safe and easy
- Built-in double handles for secure pouring
- Unique shape is perfect for spaghetti and lasagna
- Made from aluminum for perfect, even heat conduction
- Non-stick interior ensures perfect cooked pasta
- Capacity: 5 Qt. (4.7 L)
Measures 16" across at widest point (including handles)
Weight (with lid): Approx. 2.5 lbs.