Feel the therapeutic benefit of alternating pressure designed for the prevention, treatment, and management of Pressure Ulcers.
Size 78 inches L x 35 inches W x 2.5 inches H
The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical has a bubble pad that alternates which of the 130 individual bubble cells are inflated or deflated every 5 minutes, never placing too much pressure on any affected area. The variable pressure pump produces a consistent air flow and adjustable pressure, while its quiet technology alternately inflates and deflates the pads' air cells.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Bubble pad design provides superior therapeutic treatment
- 130 individual bubble cells for maximum comfort and effectiveness
- Pad is made of long-lasting durable heavy gauge premium vinyl
- Quiet pump technology alternately inflates and deflates the air cells
- 4 LPM (Liters per Minute) pump produces consistent air flow and pressure
- 5-minute cycle time
- Variable Pressure setting on Deluxe Pump allows comfort setting for maximum results
- Easy to change filter
- Built-in bracket for mounting easily to bed
- 300-lb. weight capacity
- 1-Year Warranty on the pump
- 90-Day Warranty on mattress
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.