Meet the portion control tool you can use with your own plates. This simple tool can help you live a healthy life!
Portion control is one of the best ways to fight obesity and also helpful to those with diabetes. The Meal Measure Portion Control Plate is a simple, reliable way to control food serving sizes for all of your meals. No longer do you need to use a different plate than others eating with you or buy sectioned plates for each family member. And more importantly, no more guesswork as to proper portion sizes— the Meal Measure follows USDA serving sizes!
MAIN BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Great for dieters, diabetics, and anyone seeking a simple, reliable way to monitor food portions and meal sizes
- Measures your food right on the plate
- Fits most dinner plates
- Three cavities are labeled vegetable or fruit, starch, and protein
- Each cavity is one cup at the top with one-half cup line inside
- Protein portion is equal to the size of a deck of cards
- Top-rack dishwasher-safe
- Note: This is a portion control tool ONLY, not a full plate. It was designed for use with your own plate. (Plate not included.)
HOW IT WORKS:
- There are 4 portion control areas: 2 for fruits or veggies, 1 for starches, and 1 for protein
- A line in the middle of each cavity represents a half cup, the top of each cavity equals one cup
- Simply fill the meal measure directly on your plate according to your diet
- Place your protein in the half moon; about the size of a deck of cards
- Remove the plate to reveal perfect portions
The Meal Measure was created by a working mom, a former lunch room attendant who is passionate about using portion control for a healthier diet.
Made in the USA
Product dimensions: 8.3 in. x 8.0 in. x 2.3 in.
Product weight: 0.5 oz.