- Vibrates and has audible and visual alerts
- Use as part of Central Monitoring Unit (CMU) system to receives wireless signal from connected transmitters
- Works with call button, motion sensor, etc.
- Pager Only. Transmitters sold separately. Includes: 433-CMU-40 AC Adapter
- Pager Size: 2.5 in. x 3.25 in. x 1 in.
This Caregiver Pager-Receiver vibrates to alert nurses and other caregivers audibly and visually when patients-residents are in need of assistance. Receives wireless signal from connected transmitters (call button, motion sensor, etc.)
The Local Pocket Pager with LCD Display for the Smart Caregiver Economy Central Monitoring Unit (CMU) has a numeric display which shows which device triggered the alarm.
Pager Size: 2.5 in. x 3.25 in. x 1 in.
Manufacturer's 6-Month Limited Warranty.
NOTE: This is a Pager ONLY. Transmitters and Central Monitor must be purchased separately.