- Suction apparatus to resuscitate choking victim when standard choking protocols have been unsuccessful
- One-way valve prevents pushing food or object downward; suction extracts obstruction to clear the airway of choking victim
- An additional, new, lifesaving tool for EMT and First Responders such as the Police and Fire Department as well as home use
- FDA Registered and No Prescription Required
- For high-risk potential choking victims: children over 40 lb.; the elderly; and those with Neurological Conditions (MS, MD, ALS)
LifeVac Choking Aid is a suction apparatus to resuscitate choking victim when standard choking protocols have been unsuccessful.
Ideal for high-risk potential choking victims: children (over 40 lb.); the elderly; the wheelchair-bound; those with Neurological Conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Muscular Dystrophy (MD), Cerebral Palsy (CP), Amyotrophic Laterals Sclerosis (ALS) aka "Lou Gehrig's disease," Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, etc.
NOTE: LifeVac recommends certified training in BLS (Basic Life Support) Protocol, including choking protocol and CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation).
Follow all BLS Protocols first and call 911.
If all BLS Protocols are unsuccessful or cannot be used, proceed using the LifeVac Choking Aid, exactly following all instructions for use (including practicing prior to use).
Please Note: Returns will be accepted within 10 days of receipt of the order. Return units must be unopened, with the safety plastic still intact. Opened units may be returned but only for reason of a manufacturer defect to the unit or masks. Please contact us at via email for a return authorization and return label. A refund of the unit cost will be issued following the receipt and inspection of the returned Unit. The charges for the return shipping will be deducted from the refund unless the refund is due to a manufacturers defect in which case a full refund of the unit price or replacement will be issued.