- For use with disposable twist-top lancets
- 5 Adjustable Depth Settings
- Trigger device makes testing easier
- Disposal slider ejects lancet easily
- Lancets not included, available separately
The Prodigy Adjustable Depth Lancing Device works with disposable twist-top lancets. Twist the pen's cap off and insert a disposable lancet. Remove the cap to the lancet, holding onto it for later. Replace the pen's cap and choose the proper depth level. Adjust it for the most comfortable sampling.
The Prodigy Lancing Device has five adjustable depth settings:
Setting 1-2: soft or thin skin
Setting 3: average skin
Setting 4-5: thick or callused skin
Cock the lancing device by sliding back the ejection/cocking control until it clicks. The trigger device makes testing much easier. Hold the lancing device tip to the freshly washed and dried side of your finger. Pressing the release button causes the lancet's tip to safely pierce your finger, which is especially helpful for those who are nervous about testing. The manageable four-inch lancing device is much easier to handle than a lancet on its own. This provides a safer, error-free and reduced-pain way to test your blood.
Instructions for use are included with the Prodigy Adjustable Depth Lancing Device.
Note: Twist-top lancets sold separately.
Due To Health Restrictions, This Product Is Non-Returnable!
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.