- Time and date announcement
- Four talking alarms
- Talking stopwatch with lap
- Hourly time announcement
- 100 year calendar
This Ladies Four-Alarm Watch provides useful functions to run your daily routines more efficiently. For example, you can set up the four talking alarms to remind you of four medicine taking times or use the talking stopwatch to time and track your activities. Its features include:
Time and date announcement - lets you hear the time as well as date announcement.
Four talking alarms - helps remind you of your daily routine.
Talking stopwatch with lap - lets you keep track of your time spent on activities and records track time.
Hourly time announcement - lets you hear the time every hour, on the hour.
100 year calendar - give you the correct date from 1990 to 2090.
Talking functions are read in a clear, female voice. Soft plastic adjustable strap fits practically every size wrist. The large LCD screen is 7/8 wide by 3/4 tall. Watch requires 1 CR2016 battery, included.
- This watch is equipped with a Power Saving Mode to preserve battery life. In order to use the watch when you first receive it, it may be necessary to turn off Power Saving Mode, a simple process that is done as indicated below.
How to use the Power Saving Mode:
1. To turn off the Power Saving Mode: Press the Talking button for 3 seconds. This will activate the watch.
2. To turn on the Power Saving Mode (ex. if you don't plan on using it for awhile): Press and hold the Mode & Talking button for 3 seconds.
Battery Type: CR2016